Sunday, December 18, 2011

Self-promotion, continued

Within a much more reasonable timeframe this time around!

As some (most) of you readers know, I'm not just a librarian/writer/raconteur; I'm also Head Scriptwriter for the fangame My Little Pony: Fiends From Dream Valley. Well, we at Dream Valley Games (which I guess is our official "company" name?) have just released a new update video, showing what we've been doing and where we're going. Specifically, we'll be going to BroNYCon, the upcoming brony-fest in New York City, taking place on January 7. We'll be debuting a demo of the first two levels. Anyone in the NYC area should take pains to attend and help feed my already-massive ego.

I've embedded the update video itself below the cut, in case you hate going all the way to YouTube just to watch a video.

1 comment:

  1. I am consistently floored by all of the cool projects you're involved in.

    ReplyDelete