Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Not actually dead

So, yeah. Haven't been around in a while, have I?

There's two reasons for my prolonged absence. The first, the one that makes me feel good about myself, is that I've had a sudden influx of cool projects and opportunities that I need to spend more time on: a couple essays to write, a fellowship to make use of, a podcast to speak on, a book proposal to...propose. Also, my father just bought an Xbox 360 with a Kinect, so you can understand my need to explore this innovative and exciting new technology. Yes.

The other reason, the one that's a little more depressing, is that I'm in a rut. And after you're in a rut for long enough, you get to enjoy that rut, and resist any efforts to leave it. And writing blog posts simply isn't part of that rut.

Still working. Still alive. Still planning to tell all you lovely folks about my work and my alive-ness. Don't worry, I'm not going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment